Bminer: When Crypto-mining Made Fast
Bminer is a highly optimized cryptocurrency miner that runs on modern NVIDIA GPUs (Maxwell and Pascal, i.e. GPUs that have compute capability 5.0 or above). Bminer is one of the fastest publicly available miners today -- we use various techniques including tiling and pipelining to realize the full potentials of the hardware.
Bminer also comes with REST APIs to facilitate production deployments (e.g., mining farms).
Bminer currently supports:
- Mine Equihash-based coins (e.g. Zcash) with 2% of devfee.
- Mine Zhash / Equihash 144,5 based coins (e.g. BitcoinGold, BitcoinZ) with 2% of devfee.
- Mine Ethash-based coins (e.g. Ethereum) with 0.65% of devfee.
- Dual mine Ethash-based coins (e.g. Ethereum) and Blake14r-based coins (e.g. Decred) / Blake2s-based coins (e.g. Verge) at the same time. - Devfee for the dual mining mode is 1.3%, and the second coin (e.g. Decred/Verge) is mined without devfee.
- Mine Bytom (BTM) with 2% of devfee.
Download for windows
Download for linux
Grin31 mining on stock settings
- 2.60 G/s on RTX 2080Ti
- 1.65 G/s on RTX 2080
- 1.55 G/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 0.95 G/s on GTX 1070
Bminer 16.0.6 Grin29m mining on stock settings
- 8.32 G/s on GTX 2080Ti
- 5.18 G/s on GTX 2070
- 3.96 G/s on 2060
- 2.18 G/s on 1060
- 3.34 G/s on 1070
- 5 .03 G/s on 1080ti
- 3.00 G/s on P104-4G
- 3.56 G/s on P104-8G
- 4.95 G/s on P102-10G
AE mining on stock settings:
- 11.8 Sol/s on GTX 2080Ti
- 8.90 Sol/s on GTX 2080
- 7.40 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 4.7 Sol/s on GTX 1070
- 3.4 Sol/s on GTX 1060 6G
Beam mining on stock settings
- 30 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 21 Sol/s on GTX 1070
- 12 Sol/s on GTX 1060 6G
Equihash mining on stock settings
- 735-745 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 450-460 Sol/s on GTX 1070
- 315-325 Sol/s on GTX 1060
Equihash 144,5 (Zhash) mining on stock settings
- 61 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 25 Sol/s on GTX 1060
Ethash mining on GTX 1080Ti stock settings (power: 250 W)
- With OhGodAnETHlargementPill: 46.7 MH/s
- Without OhGodAnETHlargementPill: 32.2 MH/s
Dual mining using automatic tuning (default) on GTX 1080Ti stock settings (power: 250 W)
- ETH 46 MH/s and DCR 1000 MH/s
- ETH 46 MH/s and XVG 1770 MH/s
- ETH 32 MH/s and DCR 2200 MH/s
- ETH 32 MH/s and XVG 3750 MH/s
Bytom mining on stock settings:
- 4650 H/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 2850 H/s on GTX 1070
- 1800 H/s on GTX 1060 6G
Secure and reliable
- SSL support
- Automatic reconnects to recover from transient network failures
- Automatic restarts if GPUs hang
- Comes with REST APIs to facilitate production deployments
- Download and extract Bminer into a folder (e.g. C:\bminer or /home/bminer)
- Depending on the coins that you want to mine, find the corresponding script in the folder. For example, the corresponding script is mine_grin29.bat (on Windows) or mine_grin29.sh (on Linux) when mining Grin using the Cuckaroo29 algorithm.
- Change the address and account information in the script.
- Run the script and Enjoy mining
- Enable tuning memory timings for Ethash on NVIDIA GPUs via the "-fast" option.
- Support 6G cards for the Cuckatoo32 algorithm.
- Initial support for ETH mining on AMD RX 5500/5600/5700.
- Fix compatibility issues when mining ETH on 4G cards.
- Improve performance of the Cuckaroo29z miner.
Principe et fonctionnement du minage de crypto-monnaies.
1 message • Page 1 sur 1